Please follow this link to download your Vaccination Passport.
Have you had your vaccination?
Thank you to everyone across North Wales who have already attended an appointment to have their COVID-19 vaccination.
A safe and effective vaccine will offer individual protection from COVID-19. It will also offer greater protection for our loved ones and communities.
Vaccinating the population with a safe and effective vaccine will:
- Protect people from COVID-19 and help prevent a third wave Lockdown.
- Help us all to return to a more normal life
- Allow people to access vaccination passports for travel
TO BOOK IN LLANDUDNO PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
TO BOOK IN KINMEL BAY PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Please note the Pfizer Vaccine is only being offer to the under 40 population and Individuals of any age with history of extremely rare immune-mediated syndromes that are characterised by thrombosis in combination with thrombocytopenia – this includes:
- a previous episode of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HITT or HIT type 2) or
- the same specific clinical picture in association with anti-phospholipid syndrome
similar reactions post vaccination with any vaccine (including a first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine)
The Health Board does not offer the Pfizer vaccine to people outside of this criteria.