Have you had your vaccination?
Thank you to everyone across North Wales who have already attended an appointment to have their COVID-19 vaccination.
A safe and effective vaccine will offer individual protection from COVID-19. It will also offer greater protection for our loved ones and communities.
Vaccinating the population with a safe and effective vaccine will:
- Protect people from COVID-19 and help prevent a third wave Lockdown.
- Help us all to return to a more normal life
- Allow people to access vaccination passports for travel
TO BOOK ONLINE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK NEXT TO YOUR PREFERRED DATE TO BOOK
18 – 39 yrs
Please note the Pfizer Vaccine is only being offer to the under 40 population and Individuals of any age with history of extremely rare immune-mediated syndromes that are characterised by thrombosis in combination with thrombocytopenia – this includes:
- a previous episode of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HITT or HIT type 2) or
- the same specific clinical picture in association with anti-phospholipid syndrome
similar reactions post vaccination with any vaccine (including a first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine)
The Health Board does not offer the Pfizer vaccine to people outside of this criteria.